So today, I’ve been riding around in the roller coaster and emotion. Why? Because:
1. I got scolded for not finishing my homework.
2. I cannot stay home alone but INSTEAD I have to follow my dad to work.
3. Wasted half the day standing around because of this insurance problem dad was having.
4. Felt really irritated with my friends and myself.
5. Realise that I don’t have friends.
6. Even if I do, they’re probably back stabbing me.
7. Felt useless.
8. Feel like crying.
Do you see the similarities between all of those? Yes. They’re all connected to the emotion called sadness.
Being a very fail human being that I am, I fail to control these emotions and end up posting statuses about it.
So THE ONE AND ONLY WAS I SOLVED THESE PROBLEMS IS…..
If you don’t know what binge eating is, well do you know how people eat a lot when they’re sad? That’s binge eating.
To consume a large amount of food in a short period of time.
I know that it sound REALLY unhealthy but really. If you had a choice to eradicate sadness and be fat or have depression and anxiety overflow your body which one would you choose?
…obviously the first one. Without the being fat one.
WELL that’s it for today’s blog post and oh by the way, I just bought An Abundance Of Katherines by John Green today and I’m lovin’ it! IT’S HILARIOUS I CAN ASSURE YOU.
So I’ll see you guys in the next post.
FIND ME AT: