Inspired by an event that had occured last week:
- Do leaders these days actually have leadership skills or do leaders these days have popularity?
- As a leader, always be responsible for what you have done, even if it is a bitter pill to swallow.
- Do not blame anyone else for something that you have done.
- Why become a leader if you’re a tyrant?
- Not every manifesto that someone says to become a leader is real.
- Be yourself.
- Never change who you are just to get something; your heart is suffering.
- Do you even have a heart?